WASTE DISPOSER WAREHOUSE
7 FELTON STREET
For these purposes Waste Disposer Warehouse will be referred to as WWH.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and print them for your reference.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions when applicable. We deem your use of the website to be acceptance of the conditions.
USE OF WEBSITE
To use this site you must:-
- Be over 18 years of age
- Your order must state your real name, cardholder's billing address, a landline phone number, an email address and address for delivery if different to the billing address.
- A valid UK delivery address complete with postcode.
- A valid credit/debit card issued by a bank/building society that is accepted by WWH.
We are committed to respecting your privacy and comply with the Data Protection Act. We do not disclose personal information to third parties. The information we collect from you is only used to process the order you have placed. We will not send you unsolicited emails.
DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
We endeavour to provide accurate and current descriptions of the goods we sell. Within the confines of the law we do not accept liability if there are typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. Full specifications are available from the manufacturers.
PAYMENT AND PRICING
All our prices are in sterling and include VAT at 20% and delivery to UK mainland addresses.
- We reserve the right to alter or withdraw prices or goods according to market fluctuations, withdrawal of an item by a manufacturer, increased cost due to exchange rate fluctuation or other costs beyond our control. Statement of price or a quotation does not constitute and offer. We will inform you of the correct price when you order. You can then exercise your right to cancel if you so wish.
- All credit card payments are subject to security checks by our authorised on-line banking partner Secure Trading. In the event of your card not being authorised we will advise you by telephone so you have the opportunity to continue with your order by another means.
- Title to goods remains with WWH until full payment is made.
AVAILABILITY OF PRODUCTS
- All products are subject to availability. We will endeavour to keep you informed.We will offer a substitute where one is available. If the substitute is not acceptable we will pay recovery costs of the goods.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any product or offer at our discretion, including the refusal of any transaction in association with those products or offers.
We will make every effort to adhere to stated delivery dates but these dates are estimates only. We cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred by delay in delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there is adequate access for successful delivery to take place. There must be an authorised person available to sign for and check the goods.
- If goods cannot be delivered because there is no-one available to receive them and the goods are returned to our premises we shall expect the customer to reimburse any costs incurred in the return of the goods to us and the re-delivery to the customer.
Damage to goods MUST be reported within 24 hours and confirmed in writing within 72 hours. Do NOT use the item if it is damaged. Whilst the goods are in your care they are your responsibility. We will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
All the goods we sell carry at least a ONE YEAR manufacturer's warranty .This covers failure by mechanical breakdown .It does not cover customer abuse or faulty installation. If the goods are faulty we suggest, that in the first instance, you contact the manufacturer for in - house repair unless the warranty specifically states they operate a 'replacement only' policy.
We will not be liable for any goods that are subsequently exported.
CANCELLATION/RETURN OF GOODS BY CUSTOMER
- Goods should not be returned to WWH without prior authorisation from WWH. Failure to get authorisation will cause returned goods to be rejected.
- There is a 7 day cooling off period which starts the day after your goods have arrived.
- Cancellation must be made in writing.(email or letter) A telephone call will not suffice.
- While the goods are on the property of the consumer he is responsible for them.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost and safe return of the goods. If the customer wishes WWH to recover the goods then the recovery charge will be debited from the refund.
- All returned goods go through a diagnostic check prior to a refund being made.
We will only issue a refund if the goods have been received by us in pristine condition, are unused and in their original packaging.
We reserve the right to deem the goods second-hand and make you an offer should they not be returned in their entirety or in a new condition.
If you do not pay for the cost of redelivery we are entitled to deduct recovery costs from any refund.
RETURN OF UNWANTED GOODS
If you wish to return goods because you have incorrectly ordered them, then we will restock under the following conditions.
- The goods have not been used
- They have been re-packed and are in pristine condition.
- The goods will be returned at the purchasers own expense.
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- You have the right to return goods within 7 days of receiving them provided they are in brand new condition and in their original packaging and are re-saleable. The customer will be responsible for the cost and safe return of the goods. When this is satisfied a refund will be made within 30 days.
- The returned goods will be thoroughly checked by a technician before a replacement or refund is made.
- If the customer does not return the goods or are not received by us in a good condition or the cost of recovery has not been paid by the customer then we shall be entitled to deduct any costs from any refund that might be due.
- We reserve the right to deem the goods are 'second-hand' and make the customer an appropriate offer if any items are not returned in their entirety or in 'brand new' condition.
- We will make every attempt to remedy this situation but it is in all our interests that the customer ensures that he/she is ordering the correct goods to suit their requirements.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order if:
a) stock is unavailable
b) we do not deliver in your area
c) the goods were listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or a pricing error from our suppliers.
If you have any complaints about our service please address them to:
Head of Sales
Waste Disposer Warehouse
19 Ridge Crescent